Feb 2, 2009

T W I N - L I N E - T E A C U P S

okay, I am admittedly obsessed with that drip glaze thing, but after looking at what I have posted, I realize it looks like that is all I use.

I SWEAR, it isn't.

(in fact, I take requests. so if you see something you like, but don't like the colors I used on it, speak up and I'll make another. in the meantime, I will post a couple of non-drippy items, so you won't be bored out of your minds.)

here are some non-drippy teacups, for example.
one cup is about
3.25 inches in diameter and the other is more like 3.5 inches. (remember, handmade means that nothing is an exact duplicate. plus, I think it helps them stack better.) both are about 1.5 inches tall. I used a brown underglaze on the inside and the outside is a glossy celadon (light green).
wheel-thrown and signed, february 2007

$ 20 (for both; it would be silly to separate them)

S O L D
(02.03.09)







ps: a big thank you goes to chris, for helping me photograph this.

No comments:

Post a Comment