Dec 8, 2009

S A L E

today I had a huge sale. I put everything I had lying around (including stuff that was laying around my house) and took it to work. in december, we often have people sitting at a big table in the atrium of our building, hocking their wares. so I figured it was worth a shot. plus, I had a backlog of things that hadn't sold. or stuff that I hadn't even TRIED selling.

being that I was too embarrassed to sit out there by myself, I suckered my friends sam, sef and tram into bringing stuff too. sam paints. sef draws. and tram, well, she and her husband have made these amazing plant pots... they'll be featured in dwell magazine in april if that tells you anything.


here's the flyer so you can see samples.
(click to enlarge)



I'm updating all the old posts here with what's now sold. which is quite a bit, actually. AND I have to say I am quite pleased with myself. at least in dollar amounts. ha!

hopefully I'll have other stuff on here soon too. thank you to everyone who bought something. you're the bestest. and for whoever took some of the super balls out of the ruffles bowl, that was weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment